Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Paleo Egg Scramble

I  need a change...a breakfast change!  I am getting SO tired of two eggs, 1 sliced tomato
and 6 almonds.  I needed a fix...

I tried this yesterday and today and BOY it was awesome!!!

Paleo Egg Scramble

1-2 slices bacon
2-4 eggs
4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/2 cup green bell peppers/yellow onion mix
1/4 cup spinach leaves, torn
Salt and Pepper to taste

First I bake my bacon.  For some reason, to me, it tastes better. 
Place your bacon on a cookie sheet, place in cold oven,
turn the temp on 400 and timer for 20 minutes.

After bacon is cooked, place onions and peppers in pan and cook on medium-high until tender. 

Add bacon, eggs and spinach and scramble until done.

Place on plate and top with cherry tomates, salt and pepper! 
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment